Friday, February 16, 2007

and the total is...

$155.95!!! Not too much more than yesterday, but that is the final amount. I lugged all my change over to the bank today to get a mail order check, however, unknown to me, the Bank of America on Huntington Ave. closes at four on Fridays. I will be getting the check and mailing it on Tuesday as originally planned. I am sending the check with a letter about the fundraiser I did and the experience I had while doing it. I will be sending it to the SaveDarfur fund.

I encourage other people to donate to their cause.

I was thinking about donating to UNICEF, but I wanted the money to go for the whole cause. The entire issue in Darfur, that is. I believe getting involved on the political level is how the most change will be brought about.

No comments: