Monday, February 5, 2007

George Clooney



One Fine Day, Three Kings, The Perfect Storm and of course Batman and Robin, are some of my favorite George Clooney movies. I have a personal fondness and respect for older actors, especially handsome ones. Kate thinks this is weird and teases me about it every chance she can get.

Anyway, George Clooney is probably my favorite of all the older actors. He and his father, Nick, who is coincidentally a journalist, just visited Darfur! The Clooney family males are just amazing if you ask me!

Anyway this link shows some pictures and talks about their trip. They went back in April of 2006 and since then have given a voice to the people of Darfur. George spoke on behalf of the people of Darfur in seeking assistance at a UN meeting last year.

Clooney's in Darfur

No comments: