Thursday, February 15, 2007

so far so good!




The change is still coming in, but so far I have 145 dollars and nine cents! I am so impressed and amazed at the generosity of my friends and family and how much effort they actually put into this little fundraiser of mine. I still know of a few people who are planning on donating, however it's been a busy week for many of my friends and I have not had the opportunity to get their change. I can't believe my goal was only 50 dollars. I seriously underestimated people.

Thank you to: my family~ mom, dad, grandma & grandpa, Janet, Lisa and Dale
and all my friends~ Kate O, Kait, Jenna, Anna, Martina, Megan, Sam and everyone else!

I plan to send the check out on Tuesday. (Monday is President's day) I will post the total amount and discuss the foundation I send the check to.

(The above pictures give you an idea how much change I had to roll! also the picture with the dollar hearts are from my aunt Lisa and uncle Dale, so cute!)

No comments: